Tuesday, March 17, 2015

I am back with a crispy snack- Sweet corn pakodas.

Hi friends,
It has been a long time since I communicated with you and it was due to my travels. Now I am settled for few months and so can resume writing my blog.
Let me share a tasty recipe for evening snacks..it's called sweet corn pakodas and here it goes...

SWEET CORN PAKODAS:










INGREDIENTS:
Bhutta (Sweet corn)
Corn starch
Chaat masala
Tel (Oil)

METHOD:
Take out the kernels from the corn cobs...take enough corn starch to bind the kernels and add chaat masala to taste.

Take oil in a frying pan...let it heat properly and make pakodas/ bhajiya (fritters) of corn mixture...fry the pakodas till they get golden brown and crispy and take out on absorbent paper to get rid of that extra oil.

Serve these yummy pakodas with green chutney....remember to make them in large batches so you don't disappoint your loved ones.

TIP: You can add coriander leaves, green chillies and ginger too in these pakodas but I like mine without any of them.




No comments:

Post a Comment